May 26, 2010

100mm's of Awesome




I just got a 100mm f/2.8L macro IS USM... wow, that's a name! And it lives up to that name!! I LOVE it sooo much! It came fedex this morning after a horrible tragedy occurred yesterday (I missed the delivery guy because I was changing a diaper!) prolonging my wait. There wasn't much to shoot today, flowers are a muddy mess from all the rain and nothing is really budding, so I just played a little to test the water. Well, that water is JUST fine ;0)


3 comments:

  1. oooo yes! I have that lens....and it is a dream. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's too funny! I was just telling my husband the other day that when I can afford it, I would LOVE to get a macro lens...congrats! I am sure you are going to have lots of fun with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa, You'd LOVE it!! I am recommending it to everyone. It is really cool and much more versatile than I expected. I plan on using it not only for macro stuff but as my long focal length for weddings. It is produces beautiful images at macro and normal ranges!!

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP