May 7, 2010

Clint

Clint's going to be a Country Western STAR. For sure. He is charismatic, charming and above all else he is an outstanding singer! I was stoked to do his shoot. I had all kinds of ideas and scouted spots to take him and he was up for it all! What a great subject he was. He and his mom brought tons of outfit changes and he was even willing to shave his beard off at some point in the shoot if I thought it would be a good change for some of his shots. I spared him the task of shaving in a parking lot, you're welcome Clint;0) I am so happy with what we came up with and Clint's handsome face is a much welcomed addition to my portfolio! If you are in the Coos County area and like country music be sure to catch Clint performing at the Colgate Country Showdown and Performing locally at several events throughout the summer.





























2 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP