May 11, 2010

Another Favorite




Oh, and one more!!

4 comments:

  1. EVERY picture you got of Clint - ROCKS!!!
    Ashley, these are AMAZING!!!
    TOTALLY AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I am so excited to stumble to your site. Your photography is really really lovely. I'm in Coos Bay as well. I am NOT in the business, at all, but I love love love to take pics. It is my thang. :)
    I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog in google, I'd love to be inspired.

    have a great day....it is windy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow away Corey, I checked out your site and it's so nice to "meet" you!! You are very talented and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if your thang turned into a biz :0) That's how I started too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for coming by my site, and for the nice words. :) I do take pics for friends sometimes, but right now I work fulltime, and I don't want my weekends and evenings sucked up with photography work. I worry I'll lose the love of it, if I HAVE to do it. Know what I mean? I keep saying, maybe when my daughter is grown....I'll consider it.
    I wish you great success. I'll be watching your growth. :)

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP