October 24, 2009

The .T. Family

Wow, didn't realize how long it's been since I did a family shoot but it's been a while! I had a great time with this group the other night. They are SUCH sweet people, all of them! What can I say?! I was so flattered that Connie toughed out this shoot with an inner ear infection and despite the HEAVY rain that preceded our session... she just didn't want to post pone her photo session because her son is leaving to basic training soon. She badly wanted some pictures of him with the family to put up in her house and to have while he is gone. Connie, I truly hope these pictures captured your family right where you are all at right now. A complete family, no matter how far away any member is!















I think when I brought them over to the grungy loading dock instead of the flower beds they all thought I was crazy!







This next one was my VERY FAV of the session! Connie, you mother with such grace and kindness!






Thank you Darrin for willingly serving your country!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP