When my good friend Tiffany set up a professional headshot shoot for her husband's business I thought to myself "this could be a good challenge!". I hadn't met the group at Merit financial but they sounded like a hard working bunch of unique and wonderful people. Well I got to meet them all last night and although they were not thrilled to be having their photos taken ( I get the sense they would have much rather been working!)they trooped along in the cold evening air following my lead and laughing with one another. Merit Accounting and Financial Services has over 30 years of experience and specializes in taxes, bookkeeping, payroll and Financial Advising with Retirement Planning. They are good people who work very hard and are commited to their clients so if you are in need of Accounting and you are in the Bay area check out Merit Accounting and Financial Services!
Oh and this is my beautiful friend Tiffany :0) Love ya' Tiff!