October 23, 2009

2010 Booking

2009 is booked up! Thanks to everyone for your support and I am REALLY looking forward to my busy fall and winter line up... it should be fun! If you are super bummed that I can't do your session sooner than next year I would be happy to add your name to my list of cancellation fill-ins. In the case of a cancellation for anything other than weather I will give the person at the top of the fill-in list a call and offer the session to them!

I am currently ready to book sessions through July 2010. Please let me know if you would like a session next year AND, most importantly, if you book this year for your session next year I will lock in the 2009 session fee for your shoot! In order to do that however, I need to have a date for your session on my books. So shoot me an email and I will send you the current schedule and you can choose your date or give me a ring and we'll book your session right away!

I have big things in the works for 2010 including an expanded product line (and revised pricing), a pro website and the continuation of the seasonal style guides! So stay tuned :0)

Thanks again!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP