October 10, 2009

Style Guides

I would not, certainly not consider myself a fashion guru but over the years I have experimented. From the pink stir-up sweat pants that helped me through middle school to the daring black fur bubble coat I once sported to impress a crush in high school to the now more refined tastes of my motherhood wardrobe my style has been anything but consistent. However, I do feel like I have an eye for a certain style in my photography and finally in my wardrobe :0) One of the most frequent questions I get when booking a session is "what should we wear?". So to help all of you out a little and to give you a sense of what might work for your family session I put together a couple of style guides. These are meant to give you some ideas on how to make your family look polished without giving up each member's unique style. Enjoy! Both style guides include clothing and accessories from www.oldnavy.com, www.gap.com and www.bodenusa.com .

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP