October 30, 2009

A New Addiction!

I am officially addicted to shooting swimmers! I was pretty nervous to try my photographic hand in the athletic realm seeing as how sports and I have never gotten along but WOW! I had so much fun shooting away at these adorable, super athletic girls!! I told my buddy Taryn, when she asked me to come and take some shots of her daughter, that I would probably only take about 15 minutes... 45 minutes into shooting she asked me if I was done because the girls needed to go get showered :0) I guess I was having so much fun I lost track of time! I was super happy when I got home and started flipping through my images. The light was beautiful, reflecting off of the water. The girls were up for posing and I was in heaven!! Be prepared for photo overload ;0)































About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP