September 22, 2010

Clint's Back!

Clint and I went out for another shoot to do some head shots for his Broadway portfolio, this time sans cowboy hat, guitar and beard. We went for a more contemporary look in hopes of marketing him to a broader spectrum in the entertainment industry. Can I just say, Clint is easy peasy to shoot! He loves doing photo sessions and loves the camera... and the camera likes him a little bit too :) Oh how fun this shoot was! My friend Rachel came along to glean some photo tips and sport the reflector for me, thanks Rach and Clint worked it out behind the camera. What a great evening!!






SUCH a great laugh he has!



Singing his heart out:


1 comment:

  1. oooooo great job, Ashley! my favorites are the first and 2nd to the last. :) fun that you had a friend and helper with you. You are so generous with your time and knowledge. I know it is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP