Lily gets the award for worst photo session weather without a reschedule! Despite the hideous weather outside she was able to pose and didn't complain or shiver... I am not sure how that happened! Needless to say she is a rock star and so is her sister April who came along to create a little artificial sun with my reflector. Without April I am pretty sure Lily's photos would look cold and dreary! Thanks, girls, for sticking through the weather and hanging with me for the evening, I sure do love ya's!
Lily you look beautiful even when you are pelted by rain and wind blown :)
I love lily's laugh, she can make anyone laugh with this giggle!
Part of what I love about photography and senior sessions in particular is that I get to offer a bit of styling advice when asked. I brought a trunk full of boots, scarves and clothes for Lily to pick through and then because of the rain I even got to sacrifice my hair clip to do a little impromptu hair design! Yeah!! I really enjoy styling sessions and if ever you need styling assistance for your session please always feel free to ask!
Oh, how I love these...let me count the ways! :) She is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteooo well done! love the challenge. :) my fave is the one of her squated down in the road with the black shirt....just so real, and a great perspective.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the picture of her in the black shirt also!!!! It's beautiful and perfect!!!
ReplyDelete