September 14, 2010

My Boys

Here they are, the reason I picked up a camera in the first place, my boys. Lincoln and Barrett are two (nearly three) and one. They are full of life and spunk and craziness! I am partial... totally. They make me a better person daily, more patient, more loving, more compassionate. And they make me laugh till I cry and want to pull my hair out all at the same time! Now that is amazing :) They rock.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pics. :) I am forever saying that my child makes me a better person. There is nothing like parenting. ♥ love the blue wall...where is it? tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO DARLING. Love the outfits, the colors, the smiles, the untied shoes...EVERYTHING. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my - they grow too fast!
    love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good looking little boys! Can't believe they're getting so big, and I haven't seen them or YOUUUUU in so long! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP