June 11, 2010

Daniel & Kayla {Engagement}

This shoot was so much fun! I have REALLY enjoyed getting to know Kayla and Dan. I met Kayla during Kelsey's wedding. She runs the Beauty Bar and did Kelsey's amazing hair. The atmosphere in the Beauty Bar before Kelsey's wedding was SO fun! When Kayla called to talk about her own wedding I was stoked, I mean really stoked! We have talked quite a few times about what she wants for her wedding photography and about all of her wedding details and let's just say this girl's got style and CRAZY cool ideas for her big day... I want to share so badly but I'll wait until July to let her wedding speak for itself... and Oh the things it will say!!

So for her engagement shoot she wanted a few things; she wanted some at her fiance Dan's house (where their reception will be), she wanted some with her and Dan's guns (they hunt lots, made me feel right at home :0) and she wanted some beach shots. Can you say "photographers DREAM"?! So we started at Dan's place;


Kayla put so much thought into all of the details of her shoot. She had outfit changes for her and Dan, she had everything all ready and really made my job so much faster and the final product really shows her hard work! I LOVE that she wanted to do the gun shots in a dress and cowboy boots... now there's a girl after my own heart!





















Then after Dan's place we went out to the beach;


We found this gorgeous parking lot :0) Seriously, this "field" was right by our cars!


















Oh I CANNOT wait for their wedding!!!! Thanks Kayla and Dan for letting me shoot until my heart's content. Dan withstood THREE hours of pretty much non stop shooting, what a guy!


3 comments:

  1. My favorite session from you. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes - these are amazing Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tee hee...these are beyond fun! what a great couple. you are a lucky lady.....so many folks are uncomfortable in front of the camera. This couple looks like a blast.

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP