December 14, 2009

Kelsey & Michael Part II

I am steadily sifting through all of Kelsey and Michael's wedding images and loving every minute! This wedding really was a great time and I love doing the post-processing especially when each shot has so much feeling. So without further ado here is the second post for Kelsey and Michael!

Oh wait, a story first :0)

So I mentioned that the shoes had an adventure all their own and they did! Before leaving the hair dresser's I snagged Kelsey's shoes thinking I would have some time to shoot details before she arrived. Well on the way out to the church I saw a beautiful old fence surrounded by the gorgeous mountains and lush field grass so I pulled over. Then I saw the COWS! I so badly wanted a cow in the shoe shot so I had Jamie bring out a cup of her precious Ghirardelli hot chocolate to taunt the cow into coming in close for the shot. Too bad, the cows were not as interested in hot cocoa as we thought they should be :0)I do love shooting the details at a wedding and I really love shoes! So what better than photographing shoes?!
















One of my favorite parts of the wedding was when Michael and Kelsey shared communion together. It really was a powerful testament to whose the boss of their new marriage!





Jamie snagged these next few;





And she was in charge of getting the guys before the ceremony;





Again I can't tell you how much fun we had!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP