December 1, 2009

Colby {Senior}

This shoot was fun. Really fun. I took Colby along with his two best friends Jeremy and Hannah around town to catch Colby's senior year in action. Colby is such a cool kid, so are Hannah and Jeremy for that matter. They joked around the whole time enjoying life while it is still care free and full of fun. I seriously thought I was having the best shoot eva' with this one and then... then... these kids found me some graffiti!!!! We found a world war two bomb shelter covered with amazing graffiti. I about died! IT WAS SO COOL! Thanks Colby, Hannah and Jeremy for taking this old lady for an awesome ride!


I am so grateful for trusting subjects! Colby was a great subject no matter where I took him. This rusty, old train car just screamed to be the backdrop for a few shots;

And I am blessed to live in an amazingly beautiful area with some awesome structures around town!




Oh, and the graffiti? YES please!


























And here are the three kids in action, so cute :0)




Best buds;



Right before I took Colby and his side kicks around town his family jumped in for a quick family shot;


Thanks again Colby for being such a great model. I had a blast!!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP