April 30, 2009

Steven {7 Weeks}

Today I had the pleasure of photographing sweet little Steven. He was about a month premature and so at right around seven weeks old (I think) he is still smaller than Lincoln was at birth! He is just so tiny, sweet and alert. He loves his grandma and she was able to get him to sleep in her arms but as soon as she went to put him down he woke right up and protested ;0) He was a trooper and let me try out my new knitted cocoons that I have been experimenting with but he was just not feeling them. Oh well, he still made for a great subject!


















And for those of you interested in my baby cocoons and pods here is a peak at my product line and of my packaging as well as a shot of little Mr. Steven test driving the first cocoon I made;


I have since renamed the Edamame Pod the Sweet Pea pod for fear that Edamame might be too foreign a concept to many so just pretend the label says Sweet Pea instead of Edamame :0)







Here is my latest one and I think it is my favortite;





He'd just wiggle his way right out of it :0)



For more information and pricing on the cocoons email me at; AHarris_122@msn.com

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP