I knew my friend Connie from the previous post on
Corvin and Joan would have her two daughters in tow when she brought her hubby and family up for a mini session on Sunday and so I was prepared :0) In hopes that Chloe would love the camera, I set up an in home studio... A pulled hip muscle and a
cardio work out later I arranged part of my couch and some
accessories in between my two kitchen windows, draped a blanket across the corner and made a reflector from a nasty old piece of foam board and some foil. You never know what you going to get with a fourth light shoot ;0) But I was right, Chloe LOVES the camera!! And she volunteered to be my guinea pig anytime, saying as she jumped in the car "Call me!". She is SO funny!! Her little sis Callie wasn't quite as fond of the camera but I have some ideas for her next time we meet :0) My dog Echo is involved! Here are a couple that I snagged of these two beautiful girls.