April 27, 2009

Corvin and Joan

My good friend asked me last Wednesday if I could just do a couple shots of her hubby and his mom this past Sunday and of course I jumped at the chance to have adult subjects who would, in all likelihood sit still, take direction and let me play a bit! Not that children don't let me work out my creativity in a totally different way {which I love!} but since I haven't done many shoots for the past couple of months or so I was elated to get some good solid practice in. The family pulled into the drive way and little did I know that I would have an audience, nine people jumped out of three cars! I was a little surprised but this family, even the ones I had just met, were super comfortable people. It was great to meet you all!!















These last couple include Corvin's two daughters. Stay tuned for a post all about these two!



About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP