As Lori and I sat chatting at a local coffee shop about all things wedding, the good, the bad and all the in between I could tell she was in love with John and that this wedding and all of the work she is and will be putting into their big day is just a little taste of how much effort she will put into the marriage. Then when I met John and saw how he made Lori laugh and light up I really knew they were a great match. Funny how God can put people together and it just works. I feel like that about my husband often. How did God know just exactly who I needed to grow me, comfort me, lead me and care for me? He is God. He knows everything about me and he knew exactly who could walk this life with me and make the most of it with me. And he knew Lori and John were just right for each other too! I can't wait to shoot your wedding, Lori and John!








Looking forward to shooting this one with you, too, Ash!! Beautiful, glowy sunset flare in these!! I KNEW the Southern Oregon Coast had it in her! ;0)
ReplyDelete