SO MUCH FUN! That's what this session was. Desi and Zan are such an amazing, hardworking couple. They are kind and gentle with one another and so sweet to watch. Zan, I could tell, was a bit nervous but when I told him to kiss his beautiful future wife I could tell he'd be okay with all the picture taking as long as he could do that. Desi has been planning for this engagement session for a while... I got her hooked on pintrest! She came with loads of totally unique ideas, beautiful accessories and that truck!! Oh that truck! I'm so, so thankful that I get to shoot Desi and Zan's wedding this September and can't wait to see all of the amazing ideas that they come up with for the big day!











WOW, Ash!!! You rocked the dreamy sunset light! LOVE the "through the windshield" shot, LOVE the "cocooned" feeling one below it, LOVE the sand dollar, LOVE the truck driving away... just a whole lotta LOVE for this session!! ;0) Sooooo excited I get to 2nd shoot Zan & Desi's wedding with you!
ReplyDeleteTotally amazing pictures of Zan and Desi. They are a amazing couple and the pictures really show that.
ReplyDelete