June 5, 2012

Urban Baby Bonnets

 These hats are the cutest things ever!!! I am in love with Collette's style and design on these adorable little bonnets, so much so that I asked her to let me take some photos of them! Luckily she was game for my experimentation and let me try two of her hats on my little creatures. I am loving taking on these little projects! I just finished assisting the amazing Pat Boemer on a shoot for Adidas at Bandon Dunes, Oregon's most famous golf course. It was an amazing learning opportunity as Pat is a seasoned photographer, well coursed in lighting and all things photographic. I was in total ah at his ability to judge lighting within a stop of perfect exposure without even looking through the lens! While I'm no Pat Boemer, it was a great experience to assist him and learn from a pro and I got my first taste of product photography. Urban Baby Bonnets have been super fun to play with and shoot, just in my own time as I come up with an idea. It's definitely helping my creative back log since having my little Willow almost six months ago!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP