I've never been the kind of girl to have a best buddy. Usually I have a group of women who I love and learn from regularly and back in school I was pretty much a solo act ;) I was weird... I guess I still am! Anyway back to buddies, this shoot was special to me. I really wanted to do well for this family not just because I like to bless every family I shoot with great photos but because Angela has given me so much in terms of wisdom and support that I wanted to repay her with some really nice photos. She has been my buddy since we married our husbands, moved to this small coastal community, and rearranged our lives at nearly the same time six and a half years ago. Her husband and mine went to elementary school together and share an avid love for hunting. Its been a HUGE blessing to have her in my life, going through the same things with hubbies and kiddos and I love her and her beautiful family dearly. Angela has been that best buddy to me.
That being said they are an energetic bunch :) Luckily I've known each of the little ones since birth and have seen them grow from infancy to wonderful little people with such unique personalities. I knew what I was in for! We had fun lumbering along the abandoned train tracks and racing along the boardwalk in the beautiful sunset light. The kids jumped, danced, ran and played their little hearts out with giant grins and lots of belly laughs through out the session... they love their aunt Ashley and I love them!






No comments:
Post a Comment