August 27, 2011

GORGEOUS

That's the word, yep, that's it. These two little ladies are GORGEOUS. I love taking photos of them. They came up to my house last night and we had lots of fun as the sun set behind my house. This was a "school photo" kind of shoot for these two as they enter third and sixth grade. I love watching these sisters interact. Megan is always the comedian and Mckayla is such a sweetie. They love each other and I'm always encouraged to see these two get along so well, even in the midst of the tween years and all that comes with it. They play, laugh and keep each other going. They are so much fun! Blessings on a wonderful, new and exciting school year sweet girls!








I LOVE this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP