December 23, 2010

The New Fourth Light!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. So "they" say you're not supposed to change things. "They" say it's bad for "brand recognition" or whatever but, I like change... well at least in blog form :) Yep, I've changed it up again but this time for good, or at least a really long time. I've finally landed on something that's a fit which has been the problem from the beginning, figuring out what's a fit for my mangled mess of a creative bent. It's been tough really. Defining my style in a website. Pinpointing what I want Fourth Light to look and feel like. I think this is it! It's home spun and eclectic, classic and modern, it's a mesh of what I love and what I want you to understand about my art and my personality. I love that timeless, vintage flare. I love simplicity and intricacy. I am a science geek, hence the weird butterfly. This is Fourth Light!

4 comments:

  1. Don't ever listen to what "they" say! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might not listen to "they" but your input is always welcome! BTW still working on that pixely thing. Anyone else noticing pixels?

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great! :) hope you had a great Christmas and New Years!

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP