So as you all can tell by how long this post is I LOOOOVE a good wedding or engagement session :) I just couldn't cut it back! I had to include all of the highlights from my 2010 weddings and say a huge thank you to these wonderful couples for allowing me the privilege of capturing their special days. It was truly an honor!
Dan and Kayla's wedding extravaganza!
Nellie and Casey's amazing "Ranch meets Anthropology" wedding;
![]() |
| Awesome party! |
![]() |
| One of the best reception bands ever! |
![]() | ||
| My first helicopter ride! I am still stoked just looking at the pics :) |
Doug and Julies beautiful, pink wedding

And because I can't get this computer to function and get things in order here's Dan and Kayla's stinkin' awesome engagement session;And my soon to be first Bride and Groom of 2011, Chipper and Laura;


Here's to some amazing new friends and some awesome and memorable experiences with my Brides and Grooms!


































No comments:
Post a Comment