August 28, 2010

The .P. Family

I, of course, love these guys but I didn't realize how much until the other night when I did their session. Again, I cannot say how amazing this photog gig is! I get to know people in ways that I would have otherwise never seen. It's really awesome! They are such a fun loving, tight crew. I could definitely tell that they enjoy and cherish the relationships with each other and to tell the truth the girls reminded me of my sister and I, hugging one minute and wresting each other to the ground the next :)

The lighting for this session was amazing. If you are a budding photog and want one key piece of advice that will change the way your images look for the oh so better it is this; learn what good light is and FIND IT! Oh honey, it makes such a difference. I prefer sunset light but I can get by with open shade (found under thick trees, just before the sun rises and just after the sun sets) or back light (where the light is low enough to be positioned behind the subject). Call me crazy but I also love a good overcast day and provided the fog isn't too thick it can be a great natural diffuser!

Onto the P family!!

==




A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.







G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.

1 comment:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP