August 11, 2010

Client Galleries!!

Well I've finally figured it out :) I am a little slow... I am the first to admit that! Now, for your convenience Fourth Light Photography offers private online galleries with ordering capabilities! Yeah!! No more paper forms (well, unless you want to use them). Simply click the link in the toolbar above and you'll be whisked away to the Fourth Light Client Galleries page where you can view your password protected gallery and place orders easily from the convenience of your own home. If you've had a Fourth Light session and wish to use the new Client Gallery feature please shoot me an email or give me a call and I'll upload your gallery! And henceforth I pledge to join the rest of the world in the pursuit of technology... okay well maybe not... but at least this is a start! And here's a pic from a recent camping trip just because!


1 comment:

  1. Hey! you are back. I love this shot....perfect perspective, and wonderful light. Hope you had fun. I'd love to call you, and see if we can get together sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP