I love everything about this age! One whole year, 12 whole months, 52 whole weeks... it's just the right amount of time to develop a wonderfully spirited personality accompanied by the ability to jabber, giggle and nearly walk. Oh it's just so precious. Little Steven, and last week's
Cobe have given me some time to relish in the idea that my Bear will be one in 4 short months... and it makes the fact that time is flying TOO fast a little easier to swallow. Steven is so cheerful,
snuggly and sweet. He's quite the charmer ;0) I can just picture him as a spunky two year old, an intelligent four year old and quite the young man as he approaches adolescence. To think that these boys will be grown and gone before we blink an eye is a painful thought, seeing as how my boys are right there with them, but it's so amazing to see God's hand at work shaping these babies soon to be boys soon to be men. And I am comforted.
I so enjoyed going out with Steven, this being our third shoot together but our first "real" shoot where we got out and about. The morning light was spectacular and Steven was fresh from a night's rest so he was ready to giggle :0)