May 27, 2008

.TITUS.

beautiful eyes: Shutter=500, 1/f= 1.8, ISO=1600
Bed: Shutter=160, 1/f=1.8, ISO=1600 (dark room)
feet: Shutter-1000, 1/f= 1.8, ISO=400
The look: Shutter:400, 1/f=1.8, ISO=1600
Momma & Baby: Shutter=100, 1/f=1.8, ISO=1600

Today I had the pleasure of doing my first newborn photo session with Titus. He is two weeks old and just about the cutest thing ever! Titus is is the first son of Rachel and Brion. Rachel is the childrens ministry director at our church and she is SO cool. Whenever she leaves after a day of hangin' out I always feel so enriched for the time I get to spend with her so Thanks Rach for letting me practice on your amazing little boy! I didn't get much to right home about but hey, ya' gotta' start somewhere!


1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun! Forget walmart - you are our photographer! And I absolutley love ALL the pictures you took! They are amazing, I couldn't have asked for more.

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP