The main goal of this blog is to provide a sneak peak to the people I have photographed and to give ideas to those that I might photograph in the future. In keeping with the goal of my family website, harris-beautyandthebeast.blogspot.com, I wanted to create a separate photography dedicated site so that my other site could remain family oriented. I love photography and am always looking for new "subjects" to practice on! So with that in mind if you know of anyone who would love some family shots, needs a wedding photographer or senior photos at no charge, I am the girl! I do minimal post processing on each sessions shots in an attempt to maintain the integrity of my photography but If there is something you would like done a certain way, say a favorite shot that you would like black and white or textured, I would be more than happy to edit further. My overall style is very laid back and creative. I would say I am much more of a photojournalist than a photographer, style wise, as I take the story telling approach rather than a conservative posed approach.
Enjoy the photos and I hope to see you at the end of my lens in the future!
Ashley Harris
photo courtesy Jamie Zanotti
What a great idea! I would love a new family pic....coming down anytime soon???
ReplyDeletei didn't know you were professional!!! Nice work!
ReplyDelete