January 22, 2012
Willow Caroline
This, this is what I've been working on ;) She's perfect and I'm in love. My sweet Willow was born December 16th and we've had a blast ever since! Here are some favorite photos from her first month with us;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






so sweet Ashley!!
ReplyDeleteso sweet Ashley!! Hope you are enjoying every minute! I can't believe how fast mine are growing up!
ReplyDeletetake care!!!
Congratulations! I wondered what you were working on... another masterpiece for sure. I have such a great appreciation for your work and the session you did with my daughter that I would like to refer my friends, but I see now you have had bigger commitments. Work will wait, and will always be there! God bless you and your family. -Linnae Beechly
ReplyDeleteIt's true Linnae, I've got quite a full plate right now and work will wait :) I am taking just a couple of special projects this year so if you ever come across something extra special, either circumstance or just something fun, I'm always willing to consider! I sure hope Liz is doing well and enjoying her college transition! What a great girl!
ReplyDelete