I usually have a lot of fun getting out and just shooting for fun but man, was this session FUN! Jamie and I started out kinda' stumped. She knew what she wanted for the re-design of her new web presence and head shots to match and I had in mind a quaint little white chapel to start us off but when I realized the old, antique doors had been replaced with new fiber glass doors complete with mismatched windows I was sorely disappointed. BUT then we found loads of other spots that I was able to use to get the desired effect that Jamie had in mind. I love it when I can thrill a client (even if she is my sis in law and probably wouldn't say if I had totally failed ;) with their photos and it was so wonderful to hear Jamie say how amazingly perfect these photos will be for her new site. Ah! Such a great feeling! I am so thankful for my gift and for God's grace in letting me feel that wonderful feeling of blessing others through his creativity! It was a GREAT session!







great job! So happy you have that wonderful feeling! :)
ReplyDeleteSTUNNING. Definitely a favorite session of yours!!! They are beautiful in every way!!!
ReplyDeletelove them! :)
ReplyDelete