Every year for the past three years I have been privileged to photograph the D family and every year they are hilarious!! I mean, I am always laughing so hard that my eyes are watering and I have a hard time focusing the camera... it's kinda' a problem :) But a good problem! They laugh a lot and always full force. This year our session was rained out, canceled for a case of the flu and then rained on again but we managed to get a few keepers in their front yard between storms. I am loving the story boards so here's another one of the D's;
This session is my last session of the year so while I enjoy my vacation from "formal" (HA!) sessions I'll try to update the blog from time to time with more personal posts and a year in review post for sure. I just want to say thank you to all of the bride's, families, seniors and baby momma's that have supported Fourth Light this year! What a great year I had capturing memories for you all and I was blessed by each one of you more than you will every know!!



No comments:
Post a Comment