This is the third year I've done the K kiddos and my how fast kids grow! Every year they get so much bigger and now the older two are getting so much more mature. It makes me feel like I am getting old :) I do love these kids and they are so fun to hang out with. It's also so funny to see how accustomed the kids are to my style of photography. The minute Trey stepped out of the car he was in high speed and so excited! I think he knew I might have some fun things up my sleeves... and sure enough I did!
The true K Kids :)
And that trick up my sleeve? Soda and Licorice :)
Now that's a great way to end a kids shoot!
These are just delightful! :) what a darling group of siblings. ♥ well done, Ashley. THey must love them.
ReplyDelete