As usual I was so excited I couldn't sleep over this wedding :) I guess I love my work a little! With thoughts of cowboy boots and a wedding dress, how could one sleep!? I mean really, what could be better than a beautiful formal ceremony followed by an awesome country, shabby chic reception? Daniel and Kayla's day had so many amazing details from getting ready at an old Victorian mansion to all of the intricacies of their ceremony to a mechanical bull, cigar and candy bar reception... the day was packed full of fun for everyone! And
Jamie, my second shooter, and I were in the middle of it all! As is custom with many of my wedding posts there will be another post to come dedicated to the awesome reception for this wedding but for now here's a good introduction to the awesomeness of Kayla and Dan's wedding day;
Gorgeous bride? Check;
Awesome dress? Check;
The ceremony was beautiful;
Boots? Check!!
Kayla was so fun to shoot, she just never ran out of fierceness!
The whole crew;
Love the laughs of which there were many. Such a great day!
Just love ALL of the images...seriously, I sooo admire your work Ashley!!!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING!!!
ReplyDelete