Stinkin' adorable!! These two little girls were the cutest models. I was on chubby cheek overload after my session this afternoon, it was almost too much! Little miss Leila had poses all practiced up for me and I was SO flattered to know she was expecting my visit and she was prepared. Her ballerina moves were the best! Little sister Nina is such a happy little gal, so bright eyed and curious. I brought along a bouquet of tulips thinking the girls, adorned in their Easter best, would look especially beautiful holding a single flower and it worked out beautifully. The girls did their best and were absolute dolls!! Our shoot was an in home session due to the 100% chance of rain that tried to stop our adventure but as you'll see we weren't going to let a little rain stop us. Thanks so much momma' Alisa for having me over to capture such a wonderful time in your girl's lives. Your family is so beautiful and it was a treat to hang out with some girls for a change ;0)
Seriously, what a doll!
Having children nearly the exact same ages as these two, I knew it was going to be a challenge getting them in a picture together but big sis Leila just loves her sister so much. Every time we asked her to snuggle Nina,
cheak to
cheak, she'd close her eyes and say "Oh, Nina" in the sweetest way... just melts my heart!