I love my church. I love the people and the friends that I have made there over the past five years and if I were ever to pick a group of people to fellowship with in lieu of my childhood church congregation the people at
Hauser Community Church would be second to none. I really enjoy using my gifts to give back to my community so doing some updated head shots of the pastors and staff at HCC was my pleasure! I am envisioning a whole wall display of these images near the foyer of the church as a "get to know us" corner where newcomers and members can become familiar with the faces that lead the church with diligence and grace. While I know head shots are a necessary evil (I just had mine done a couple of weeks ago) these guys really do well in front of the camera!