November 12, 2009

The .K. Family

So the K's and the D's are best buds. So when I realized I had them booked back to back I thought "Uh Oh... my creativity better be 'a flowin" because I really didn't want them to have family photos that mirrored each other. Luckily for me, the settings were super different and the families each have their own unique rhythms that made these two shoots completely different without even trying!I love the K family. Taryn is one of my biggest encourager's and she had our shoot so amped up in my mind that I couldn't help but be a bit nervous ;0)I love ya' to death Taryn and I so hope these images meet all of your expectations and more!


Little mister Trey is always my tricky one :0) He did great tonight!







I figure this next one will look great on Mr. Kirk's desk!







And finally Taryn, here is my attempt to get a more light hearted look on Pete's face!
Thanks for the fun! AND SPECIAL THANKS TO SHAWNA FOR LOANING US HER GORGEOUS YARD!!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP