It's always good for me (or any photographer for that matter) to get out and practice. I had to go scouting today for a wedding next Saturday and I took a friend and beautiful little model out plus my little guy to look around at an absolutely amazing beach. I am stoked... the scenery for the after reception shoot is just amazing. There are 100' cliffs on either side of a beautiful sandy beach, a little creak that leads up into the trees where there is ample shade and a beautiful picturesque alcove sorta' thing. It's hard to describe but lets just say this beach rocks!
My little friend Chloe, from the Chloe/Callie post a while back has a nack for modeling and she was shootin' daggers all afternoon :0) My little guy didn't give me much other than a REALLY cute sandy bottom and a few rocks thrown in my direction but here's a couple of Chloe and this awesome beach! (Oh and for you fellow photogs I got to use my new 50mm, 1.4 on these!)