December 6, 2008

The .M. Family

Bill is another one of the pastors at the church I attend. He and his family do a lot for our community and serve in SO many aspects of our church's operations so doing this shoot was a wonderfully deserved break for them. One of the many reasons I love doing photography is beacuase it gives me a little glimpse into the inner workings of each family's core and this family ROCKS! They are so laid back, easy going, fun and real. Bill and Patty are amazing parents to these two teenagers and have two older boys that also contribute to our community above and beyond what our society expects. They are a success in parenting as far as I am concerned and be warned, Bill and Patty, you are on my list of people to take notes from :0) Thanks M fam for a great afternoon!!























1 comment:

  1. ashley you have incredible talent! I wish i had your creativity. I can't wait till they get the rest of thier pictures so i can see them. it's already off to a great start

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP