Pastor Rich and his family will be leaving our church family to continue in ministry as the Senior pastor of another church. He and Kari guided Levi and I through marraige counseling and were among the first people from our church that I met and became friends with. Their family is fun loving, real and so sweet. I will miss them greatly but I was so delighted to get to do a shoot for them before they move onto the next season of life.
Looking at these more - I LOVE THEM. Did I mention that I love them? You totally captured their personalities and their connection with each other. LOVELY.
Ash - I have been watching your work since August - and you just keep getting better and better!!! These photos are AMAZING! you have so many beautiful places to take photos - I am struggling with finding "new" spots in my town! GOOOOOOOD WORK!
I adore these, Ash. This is your best session yet, hands down. Fantabulous job girl, you rocked it!
ReplyDeleteLooking at these more - I LOVE THEM. Did I mention that I love them? You totally captured their personalities and their connection with each other. LOVELY.
ReplyDeleteGreat job capturing the REAL W's!
ReplyDeleteAsh -
ReplyDeleteI have been watching your work since August - and you just keep getting better and better!!!
These photos are AMAZING!
you have so many beautiful places to take photos - I am struggling with finding "new" spots in my town!
GOOOOOOOD WORK!